American Ultraviolet has designed the ARTZ 2.0® (Automatically Reliably Targeting Zero) Mobile Room Germicidal UVC Solution with the goal of targeting zero infections in the environment around the patient. The ARTZ 2.0® is less expensive, more efficient, and more effective than any other comparable mobile room germicidal UV decontamination device in the marketplace.
We recommend using it as the final step during terminal cleaning of patient rooms or surgical suites, or in any other areas of your facilities where harmful pathogens may be present.
• Economically-priced high-end system; Inquire today to learn more.
• Individually validated medical UV lamps are rated for 12,000 hours, which exceeds all other mobile room UVC devices
• Sets up quickly with any web-enabled device of your choosing (mobile phone, tablet or laptop)
• Features high-output UVC flux
• Disinfects high touch non-critical surfaces from pathogens in minutes
Delivers balanced and uniform UVC flux to surfaces and air; automatically delivers dose needed to reduce pathogens that include:
• Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
• Clostridium difficile – spore forming bacteria
• Acinetobacter baumannnii
• Vancomycin resistant enterococcus (VRE)
• Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamase Producers (ESBL) – gram negative bacteria
Influenza virus (Avian, Influenza A)
• Other bacteria, virus, or fungi (please contact American Ultraviolet regarding microbes of interest not listed)
Preset dosage recipes are built in to the system to target desired microbes; if preferred, ARTZ 2.0® can be set manually to provide required dose
• 360° motion sensors - ARTZ 2.0® automatically shuts off if room is entered for any reason during treatment
• Automatic document control data logging helps reduce or eliminate human error during data collection
• Wirelessly downloads acquired session data to a computer
• Measures productivity and time management
• Remote control records session log-in, users, dates, device locations; device run time; devise settings; reporting
The ARTZ 2.0® can be controlled from the web-enabled device of your choosing (mobile phone, tablet or laptop) - so no need to worry about a lost, damaged, or stolen controller. Simply connect to the ARTZ 2.0's discrete Wi-Fi network, and log in to web-based controls that offer cycle logging, fault logging, and lamp status information.
• Easy-to-operate; Minimal training required
• Adjunct to standard terminal cleaning process
• Controlled by any web-enabled device of your choosing (mobile phone, tablet or laptop)
• 360° handle for ease of transport
• Multiple languages available
• Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
• No additional chemicals necessary
• No waste is generated
CALL US TODAY at (844) UV-WORKS to find out MORE!